Hemp Bag for Sprouting or buying Unpacked
This handmade Hemp Bag can be used to buy Unpacked, it also works great as a Sprouting Bag. It is hand sewn from European Hemp Fabric, with a Hemp cord made with an extra loop for easy hanging on a hook.
To use it as a Sprouting Bag, these are the steps we follow for Sprouting:
1. Rinse and drain the seeds to take away broken seeds, stones etc.
2. Place the seeds in the bag and place the bag in a bowl, cover with enough water for all the seeds to be under water. Leave them soak like this for approx. 8 hours (depending on the seeds to sprout).
3. After the soaking time, hang the bag (with a bowl below for the water to drip into). Allow plenty of air circulation around the hanging bag for the seeds to drain well.
4. Every morning and night for the next 2-5 days rinse the bag of seeds gently under running water or dunk carefully in a bowl of water. Handle with care to avoid breaking or damaging the growing sprouts. Some seeds/legumes might need longer time to sprout.
5. You will see the sprouts grow in the bag and when the sprouts are ready to harvest, rinse one final time, drain and enjoy these healthy crunchy sprouts!
The Hemp Bag can be machine washed at 30 degrees.